https://mjbizconference.com/ is this week and I’m here!
One of the many stated goals of this blog is to explore innovation in the cannabis space, specifically in the B2B side. This is apparently the place where deals get made, and great business relationships are formed. I’ll be handing out business cards and speaking to innovators this week. My hope is to come away armed with lots of information and some ideas to take this platform to the next level.
Here are some of the interesting topics I’m looking forward to learning more about:
- SPACs and the Funding Boom in Cannabis
- Next wave of innovation
- Venture capital for startups
- Smart Cannabis Factory – this is one I’m really looking forward to
- Anything related to data
- Anything related to genetics
- And there are a few “ground up,” sessions that look great
Overall, the next few days look to be a lot of fun and a great chance to learn.